THE SAFEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO REMOVE TATTOO INK
What is Xtract™?
Xtract™ originated as a part of a humanitarian effort to assist in safely and effectively removing tattoos from sex trafficking victims.
Driven with a passion Xtract™ has completely revolutionized the tattoo lighting/removal industry.
This unique tattoo extraction procedure is the safest and most effective system on the market; with the added benefit of producing the lowest scar potential of any other system.
Xtract™ is a non-laser, holistic tattoo removal process which works synergistically with the cells for the removal of ink and other toxins associated with the tattoo process.
Due to its patent-pending ingredients, Xtract™ is safe to use on all skin tones and effectively removes ink of all colors, including reds, carbon blacks, and titanium dioxide,
whilst preserving the integrity of the skin and hair follicle.
It is the only removal method worldwide that can safely remove ink allergies!
How does Xtract™ work?
The Xtract® procedure works with the cells of the skin to remove ink and other toxins with its advanced Ink Chelation Technology™.
STEP 1: The tattooed area is needled; this will start the lightening/removal process by breaking up scar tissue and prepare the skin to be introduced to the patent-pending activation serum.
STEP 2: The needled area is saturated with the Xtract® Activation Serum to stimulate a response within the skin for the lightening/removal of ink, foreign matter, and scar tissue.
STEP 3: The Xtract® Withdrawal Mask is applied creating a subtle electromagnetic field attracting to its surface many heavy metals and toxic substances. This mask will boost the healing process with its high mineral content, also increasing the oxygen levels to purify the wound.
FINAL STEP: An application of Xtract® DNA Repair Serum; this ensures the best results in ink lightening/removal and to prevent scarring and infection. Treatments can be scheduled 6-8 weeks apart.
What you should know about Tattoo Ink?
- Intense colors of ink may contain plastics, such as yellow and green pigments.
- Glow in the dark ink or in response to black light is very risky and radioactive in nature.
- Most red inks contain mercury or may also contain Cadmium a known carcinogenic.
- An Australian study finds that carcinogenic ingredients were identified in 83% of black inks,
of 17 black inks from five different manufacturers shows lead, cadmium, chromium, nickel, titanium, and other heavy metals.
- MRI scans can be reactive to metals contained in tattoo ink and cause severe reactions and even second-degree burns.
After the tattoo process, the scavenger cells carry a portion of the ink particles to the lymph nodes closest to the site of the tattoo.
The side effect of the ink particles being too large is the lymph nodes take on the same color as the tattoo. Also, strong evidence showing it may even be cared to the major organs.
This is why Xtract™ is the best procedure for Ink Lightening/Removal
- Works holistically with the cells of the body to remove ink and toxins
- Pure and natural ingredients
- The most advanced patented technology for ink lightening/removal
- Is safe for the delicate eye area
- Removes ink safer and faster than a laser; 3-6 treatments compared to 15-20 by laser
- The only procedure on the market to remove allergic reactions due to tattoo ink
- Removes all ink colors
- Safe for all skin types
- Has the lowest scar potential
- Naturally contains over 74 minerals, which speeds the overall healing process by 50%
Xtract® products are a perfect combination of Science meets nature.
LASER versus XTRACT™
- Extremely painful (some describe it as hot oil splattering on your skin)
- Does not remove all colors
- Not suitable for dark skin
- High risk for burning or scarring
- Blast tattoo ink into Nano-particles throughout blood and major organs
- May take 15 to 20 sessions or failure to remove ink at all
- Not safe around eyes
- Can not remove allergic reactions due to tattoo ink
- Very expensive
- Very low pain (most clients score it as 1 to a 3 out of 10)
- Removes all colors
- Suitable for all skin colors
- Has the lowest scar risk
- Removes ink and toxins safely through the surface of the skin
- May take 3-6 sessions
- Safely removes ink on eyelids and surrounding area
- Removes Ink allergen and calms reaction
Comparison of Xtract™ and other methods
WHAT MAKES XTRACT® DIFFERENT?
Not Just Saline
Not just saline… This is Science. Xtract® activation serum contains only 10% saline or less. Xtract® does not rely on osmosis for the removal of ink
but instead utilizes our Ink Chelation technology through the binding of positive and negative ions.
Safe for all Skin Types
Xtract® is safe for people of all ethnicities and on all areas of the body including the delicate eye area.
In contract to laser tattoo removal and other non-laser methods, Xtract® is safe to use on Fitzpatrick 1-6 as our ingredients aid in DNA repair and pigment control.
Removes All Ink Colours
Unlike laser, Xtract® is not a color-specific removal system. Xtract® removes all colors of ink, including carbon black and stubborn titanium dioxide(white),
along with all other organic and inorganic pigment blends.
Removes Allergic Reactions
Xtract® is the only method to safely remove ink allergens through its ink chelation technology.
Prior to Xtract® steroid injections or surgical extraction where the only viable methods to remove an allergic reaction. Xtract® not only removes the allergens but also reoxygenation and purifies the area.
Xtract® removes ink safer and faster than laser over 1 to 6 treatments as opposed to 10 to 20+ with a laser. Laser explodes ink particles and pushes them deeper into the skin to be flushed through the lymphatic system whereas Xtract® keeps ink localized, draws particles up and out through Ink Chelation technology.
Low Scar Potential
Xtract® teaches a very specific needling technique to minimize epidermal exfoliation and follows a moist wound care protocol that preserves growth factors and utilizes patented Zinc Finger Technology to aid in DNA repair.
Xtract® works holistically with the cells of the body to remove ink and toxins. As opposed to laser and saline removal which kill or damage the macrophage cells, Xtract® stimulates them. Xtract® creates an immune response by signaling an influx of macrophage cells from around the body to aid in the release of ink particles and wound healing.
Xtract® tattoo removal is soft enough for delicate PMU removal but strong enough to remove deeper body tattoos. It preserves the integrity of the skin and hair follicle and can remove ink allergies making it the most effective and versatile tattoo removal method available.
The only removal method to tick all the boxes. Xtract® removes both PMU and body tattoo, works on all skin tones, removes all ink colors, removes ink allergies, has low scar potential, and high-quality results. Although Xtract® is already the ultimate ink removal system, we are always working in the background on further scientific development.
What you should know about Laser Removal?
- The most widely used method for tattoo removal
- May require 10-20 treatments
- Failure of full removal
- Not suitable for all Ink Colours
- Ink can change color
- High risk of scarring
- Toxic Ink particles blasts into nano-particles dispersed into the lymphatic system, blood, and major organs of the body
How many treatments do i need for tattoo removal?
The Xtract method typically requires 3-6 sessions spaced out by 6 weeks for complete removal as opposed to Laser which may take 15—20 sessions. Permanent Makeup tattoos can often be removed in one session since permanent makeup inks are not placed as deep in the skin as body tattoos.
ONLY WANT TO REMOVE PART OF THE TATTOO. IS THAT POSSIBLE?
With tattoo removal, we can remove any part of a tattoo or the whole tattoo.
Can i have a new tattoo placed over where the old one was?
How much does xtract™ removal cost?
We price tattoo removal by the size of the area being treated or by area.
Size Price 1 session includes aftercare serum
* Results may vary on lifestyle, a medication used, and health.
Before and After
PREPARATION FOR YOUR XTRACT TATTOO REMOVAL
You will achieve much better results if you prepare your skin for your Xtract Removal procedure.
The area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive, and non-irritated.
Anticoagulants lengthen the time it takes your blood to clot.
Antiplatelet drugs, such as aspirin and Ibuprofen prevent your blood from clotting, causing the treatment area to bleed more, risk of overworking the skin, and will be less comfortable.
** Please check with your GP if you are on any medication that may cause blood thinning
- Do not drink alcohol 24 – 48 hours before your tattoo
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure
- Do not take any aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)
- Avoid oily fish, Garlic, and herbal teas to avoid blood thinning
Here’s how to get your skin ready your procedure:
- Exfoliate your brow area the night before your treatment to remove any dead skin which will help pigment retention.
- Do not pluck, wax, thread, or tint your brows for up to 3 days before your brow treatment (if applicable)
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have a sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment(if applicable)
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment (these treatments thin the skin considerably).
- Do not work out the day of the procedure (excessive oils in the skin can prevent the pigment from retaining).
- Do not have Botox 3 weeks prior (can effect symmetry).
To Minimise Discomfort:
- Try to get a good night's sleep before your treatment this will help you relax and make the treatment more comfortable.
- Drink lots of water- before and during the session – this allows the skin to heal more easily, without thinning the blood.
On the day:
- Have a good breakfast on the day of your treatment, this increases your stamina as treatments like tattoo removal burn a lot of calories.
- Paracetamol reduces pain and helps reduce inflammation so if your worried take two before or after your treatment.
Avoid Paracetamol and Ibuprofen as it can reduce inflammation and blood flow to the area which is what we want to increase for optimal healing.
A variety of products will come into contact with the skin during the treatment including baby wipes, cling film, nitrile gloves, numbing cream, along with Xtract products. We have never seen an allergic reaction to any of these but please be prepared to declare all allergies before your treatment as we can then use an alternative product where possible.
We use Pre-numb creams to ease any discomfort, this only lasts around 20-40 minutes. Soon after your procedure the area may feel sensitive or bruised it’s not recommended to take pain relief or apply an ice compression as we want to encourage blood flow to the area.
AFTERCARE OF YOUR XTRACT TATTOO REMOVAL
You will have an open wound for a few days so you do not want to be out in public where there is a risk of getting an infection.
The first 2-3 weeks are critical for the healing and removal process. Keep the area(s) covered as much as possible with a thin layer of the Repair serum at all times.
(Minimum of 2-3 x per day) This allows the serum to penetrate more deeply and keeps the cells more pliable, encouraging more ink to be released.
First 48 Hours: During the first 48 hours keep the area(s) covered with Repair Serum and Tegaderm barrier film dressing.
You should have a 48-hour review appointment booked to enable me to check the area and ensure it’s healing correctly.
If your skin becomes sensitive to the Tegaderm adhesive film dressing you may use a sterile non-stick or silicone bandage along with the Repair to keep it moist.
Increase the application of the repair to 3-4 times per day. (There are opaque options to prevent see-through if you prefer).
It is critical to keep the area clean and dry, so intense physical activity,
which can cause sweating or exposure to water must be avoided until the skin heals over or the scab falls off naturally (in approximately 2-3 weeks) Since water contains spores,
Any contamination of water can cause:
- The possibility of infection
- Any scab to fall off before the new skin underneath has had a chance to re-form properly, which can cause scarring
- Less ink removal
A scab will start to form in approximately 1-3 weeks depending on the size of the treated area and how much it is covered.
It is critical to keep the wound covered for 2, preferably 3 weeks, during this time the chelation of the treated area will ooze and look different in color. The ink chelation can have a yellow or greenish tint to it.
Only apply Repair serum, no makeup, lotion, ointment, or any other topical products to the area until the skin is completely healed, or any scab has naturally fallen off.
Do not try to pick at the area or any scab as this can cause scarring and less ink removal.
Our aftercare products are critical to reducing the risk of scarring.
If an infection or adverse reaction occurs at the site of the treated area, contact your technician immediately,
and seek medical advice if necessary. Signs to look out for are expanding or traveling redness in the perimeter of the wound increased heat and swelling. Some oozing and
discoloration is expected in this process but look out for a foul smell or a distinct change in the look of the fluid.
Additional Tips To Aid Fast Healing:
- Use a fresh pillowcase
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of pigment and patchy healed results.
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks after treatment.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for at least one to two weeks
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. SPF50 should be applied to the Procedure area to reduce the risk of Hyperpigmentation
- Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the 21 healing days.
- Avoid sleeping on the procedure area for the first 10 days
- Avoid swimming, lakes, hot tubs until the skin is completely healed
- Avoid topical makeup including sunscreen on the area until fully healed.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area.
Limit your showers to 5 minutes so you do not create too much steam. Keep your face out of the water if applicable while you wash your body, then, at the end of your shower, wash your hair.
Avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the treated area.
What to expect:
If the treated area is below the elbow or knee, elevate for 10 minutes every 2 hours for 3 days.
After the skin is healed over, and any scab has naturally fallen off, shield the area from the sun with Xtract Block. The sun can be very damaging to new skin.
Continue to apply the Repair Serum to the area at night along with the Silicone Bandage up to 6 weeks or longer.
After the removal process is complete the skin may appear pink for approximately 1-2 years.
REMEMBER: You are unable to donate blood for up to 12 months following Tattoo Removal Procedure